Brandon talks about being confident in what you like, and not diminishing what other people like.
Tagged: There are no guilty pleasures
James explains why he loves a cartoon for girls, but not why he loves so many cartoons for children.
Does any show highlight the American Dream more than Joe Rogan making people vomit and bleed? Well, when you put it like that…
How many times a day have I watched iCarly? Dunno. Howsabout I count the amount of times today that I felt like I believed in myself.
Paws up, folks! It’s time to talk about Gaga.
What’s better than pop music? Whatever you’re about to say, you’re wrong.
James explains why Spider-Man 3 was great and why you should have seen it coming.
James watches every single Highlander movie in a row, causes significant brain damage.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batgirl Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Fear Itself Gail Simone Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Danica says: Beautiful, James. Heartfelt. I'd be curious to know what part 3...
- Ashley says: This was an awesome article. You guys were really fun to...
- Ryan says: Beautifully written, my friend.
- » THE GIRL WHO WOULD BE KING REVIEW-APALOOZA! says: [...] Comics! The Blog [...]
- Ryan says: "This is the one of the best written articles you've ever...