Every month can be a New 52 month, if retailers are willing to put in the effort.
Tagged: me vs. the angry mob
Brandon begins the New Year by telling retailers how to survive what’s to come.
Retailers are still fighting the fight against digital comics. That should end well for them, right?
Weirdos, crackheads and bigots frequent this edition of the Angry Mob. Can Brandon survive comic book retail? Find out!
In this installment of our irregular comics retail column, Brandon calls for the death of comic book retailers.
A guide to being a good comic store, featuring the ghost of Fractions past.
The last week of DC #1s has arrived! But this isn’t the end. Not by a LONG shot.
Our irregular column about comics retail returns with a bit of guilt and a bit of hope for the future.
Last week, Brandon held a midnight release party for Justice League #1 – and he’s giving his sleep deprived report on how it came to be and junk.
In our irregular column on comics retail, Brandon talks about selling the New 52 comics to your current customer base.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Not Rory: Doctor Who, Series 7, Episode 13 May 17, 2013
- Um, Actually | All Kinds of Stuff May 16, 2013
- Podcast! The Comics, Episode 70 – Chris Pratt, We Love You May 15, 2013
- You Read These With Your Eyes! | May 15th, 2013 May 14, 2013
- Impossible (or) Brandon Totally Doesn’t Cry While He Reads an Event Tie-In Comic, You Guys May 14, 2013
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batgirl Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Fear Itself Gail Simone Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Danica says: Beautiful, James. Heartfelt. I'd be curious to know what part 3...
- Ashley says: This was an awesome article. You guys were really fun to...
- Ryan says: Beautifully written, my friend.
- » THE GIRL WHO WOULD BE KING REVIEW-APALOOZA! says: [...] Comics! The Blog [...]
- Ryan says: "This is the one of the best written articles you've ever...