In the newest installment of our column about discovering wonderful things late, we remind you: this show isn’t about what you think it is. It’s better.
Tagged: Late to the Party
James resisted George R. R. Martin’s stories for a long time, but don’t worry; he’s fixed that mistake.
James rediscovers a band he hated to find out they’re pretty great!
Only 50 years behind the times.
We sell Fringe to you in one sentence, then with many others.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batgirl Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Fear Itself Gail Simone Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Danica says: Beautiful, James. Heartfelt. I'd be curious to know what part 3...
- Ashley says: This was an awesome article. You guys were really fun to...
- Ryan says: Beautifully written, my friend.
- » THE GIRL WHO WOULD BE KING REVIEW-APALOOZA! says: [...] Comics! The Blog [...]
- Ryan says: "This is the one of the best written articles you've ever...