KELLY SUPER DECONNICK (Kel, can I trademark that?)
Tagged: Kelly Sue DeConnick
Buy these comics because it is my birthday and I say so
new comics are here new comics are here new comics are here
The Carol Corps issue!
Comics for your eye holes your sweet, sweet eye holes.
Have you bought Pretty Deadly yet? Because it’s something you should absolutely do. Read why.
Touching somewhat briefly on Pretty Deadly #1
The Best Week Of Comics Ever.
Brandon makes a bad pun.
Kelly Sue DeConnick is back on the show to tell you that, Brother, at SummerSlam she’s gonna snap you like a square cracker, OH YEAAHHHHHH
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Podcast! The Comics, Episode 129 – Guardians Talk July 30, 2014
- Doctor Whooch // Episode 029 // Getting Blitzed July 24, 2014
- Podcast! The Comics, Episode 128 – Gratuitous Unicorn Butt July 23, 2014
- Incoming // Doctors Who July 22, 2014
- Brandon vs. The Clone Saga No. 003 // Sex Objects July 21, 2014
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Danica! Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Doctor Whooch Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- best of the week: july 24 | Live Within Your Space says: […] have some paper piles staring me down. In fun times...
- Norman Dale says: This is an excellent deflationary analysis clearing up some of the...
- Scotto says: Man, thanks for sharing. I relate pretty hard right now, I...
- Brandon Schatz says: Yeah, I love the Grizzly. I think he ends up being...
- Scotto says: Grizzly is one of those great C-List Spidey villains. There's hardly...