James is back from a bachelor party and he’s just tired enough to say some awful things about Brandon.
A little ditty about Jack and Diane or no wait that’s not it at all.
This week, there are new comics to read. There are ALWAYS new comics to read. WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?
James is gone so Brandon talks FF #7 solo this week.
James is gone so I went ahead and answered questions all lonely like.
“Hail to you, the Doctor: Saviour of the Cybermen!”
You had questions (last week)! We had answers (a week late)!
But that’s nothing new, is it?
Buy these comics or Brandon will shoot (another porno).
Brandon talks about Matt Fraction bringing the impossible to the Fantastic Four and then talks about death or something. Fun!
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batgirl Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Fear Itself Gail Simone Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011