Guard your orifices! The Culture Hole is back!
Author: James Leask
Oh baby you like comics we’ve got some comics for your comics holes (eyes)
YES! YES! YES!
Yes, we’re talking about UMBRAL #1 again. Deal with it.
Are you reading this book? You should totally be reading this book.
For the forseeable future, we will not be covering Brian Wood comics on C!TB.
Buy these comics or else children will go to bed eating sawdust kaff kaff
The Carol Corps issue!
Sandman is back! Sandman is back!
This one is positive, we swear!
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Um, Actually // Movies, Movies, Movies, Wrestling December 9, 2013
- The Culture Hole, Episode 23: I Wonder December 6, 2013
- Um, Actually // A Day Late and a Dollar Sh-No Wait You’re Not Paying For This December 6, 2013
- Doctor Whooch // Episode Fourteen is Wacky Hijinksical December 6, 2013
- You Read These With Your Eyes! // December 4th, 2013 December 4, 2013
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Fear Itself Gail Simone Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- James Leask says: Shit I forgot the real Cable Age began in 1987: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/79/New_Mutants_087-01.jpg/387px-New_Mutants_087-01.jpg...
- ryan says: right... well... either way it sucks. when you put non-comic people...
- Brandon Schatz says: This is info from me working at a book store before...
- ryan says: I haven't followed it too closely, but if I understand it...
- Everyone is changing their mind. | Steve Lieber says: […] Comics The Blog “Superior Foes of Spider-Man is a series...