Check out all these swank-ass gifts the comic industry is giving Brandon on his birthday!
Monthly: July 2012
A comic shop should always be on top of what their customers want… but you have to meet them halfway
We’re back! With comic recommendations! And maybe butts jokes.
Andy talks franch sauce and Roombas in a new Breaking Bad recap!
James is back! What happened to the robot?
James is back from vacation! Let’s talk about why people are wrong about The Dark Knight.
The new comics this week look swank as hell! You wanna BUY them!
Carol Danvers returns with her very own series – and it’s quite good!
James is on vacation, which means Brandon is flying solo on the questions? Maybe.
The direct market has recently been given the option to sell digital comics. This is problematic.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Danica! Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Doctor Whooch Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- best of the week: july 24 | Live Within Your Space says: […] have some paper piles staring me down. In fun times...
- Norman Dale says: This is an excellent deflationary analysis clearing up some of the...
- Scotto says: Man, thanks for sharing. I relate pretty hard right now, I...
- Brandon Schatz says: Yeah, I love the Grizzly. I think he ends up being...
- Scotto says: Grizzly is one of those great C-List Spidey villains. There's hardly...