A group of vaguely socially inept gamers befalls some Weird Science style 80s shenanigans when they accidently switch bodies with their characters in the game they are play testing.
Monthly: February 2012
In a new podcast episode, leagle beagles Brandon and James talk about Image Comics, creator rights, Gary Friedrich and, for a lot longer than you might think, the two year-old video game Mass Effect 2.
Comics are released on Leap Day this week, which on one hand means less comics overall. We prefer to think of it as an incredible concentration of rad ones.
Bucky Barnes fights against those damn Commies and finds himself at odds with a Russian Gorilla with a machine gun, and a jetpack.
Contrary to popular belief, Rob Liefeld is a person who exists.
James looks at The Oatmeal’s argument in favour of a certain kind of piracy and… disagrees.
Cahmics, get ya cahmics heah!
Yiffs and Gifs for your eye sex holes!
In a blast from the past that totally isn’t a way to make up for not having a new article ready, James reposts a 2010 article he wrote on illegal downloading.
The wagon is a lonely place, and so Brandon has returned to talk about some more Chuck Austen comics while sauced!
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Not Rory: Doctor Who, Series 7, Episode 13 May 17, 2013
- Um, Actually | All Kinds of Stuff May 16, 2013
- Podcast! The Comics, Episode 70 – Chris Pratt, We Love You May 15, 2013
- You Read These With Your Eyes! | May 15th, 2013 May 14, 2013
- Impossible (or) Brandon Totally Doesn’t Cry While He Reads an Event Tie-In Comic, You Guys May 14, 2013
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batgirl Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Fear Itself Gail Simone Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Danica says: Beautiful, James. Heartfelt. I'd be curious to know what part 3...
- Ashley says: This was an awesome article. You guys were really fun to...
- Ryan says: Beautifully written, my friend.
- » THE GIRL WHO WOULD BE KING REVIEW-APALOOZA! says: [...] Comics! The Blog [...]
- Ryan says: "This is the one of the best written articles you've ever...