Were your holidays fun and/or sexy and/or filled with family? Wait… crap, we’d better distract you with these comics.
Monthly: December 2011
James goes through 2011 and how he realized he’s incapable of liking something without being a nerd about it.
Brandon is back off the wagon, and reading Chuck Austen X-Men comics!
If you own a Wii, you owe it to yourself to pick up The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. James explains why.
If a comic where Kid Loki has to find homes for evil puppies doesn’t make you smile then you’re a goddamn communist.
Brandon talks about more Archie Comics. Specifically, the Kevin Keller stuff.
If these amazing comics released this week don’t tickle your fancy, I guarantee you that Brandon will.
Last week, these comics ruled everything around us.
The boys got into a special screening of the first six minutes of The Dark Knight Rises, and they’re recapping the experience for YOU!
Does any show highlight the American Dream more than Joe Rogan making people vomit and bleed? Well, when you put it like that…
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Danica! Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Doctor Whooch Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- best of the week: july 24 | Live Within Your Space says: […] have some paper piles staring me down. In fun times...
- Norman Dale says: This is an excellent deflationary analysis clearing up some of the...
- Scotto says: Man, thanks for sharing. I relate pretty hard right now, I...
- Brandon Schatz says: Yeah, I love the Grizzly. I think he ends up being...
- Scotto says: Grizzly is one of those great C-List Spidey villains. There's hardly...