These comics from last week are better than us, that’s okay. We are their humble servants.
Monthly: October 2011
Why do so many critics seem to hate the things they love? We look into that baffling juxtaposition. WARNING: May not contain any actual rhymes.
A series loaded with unencumbered joy.
No, George Lucas didn’t rape your childhood. We explain why saying that is beyond silly.
We turn a children’s television show into a drinking game. You’re welcome.
New release Wednesday can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help you get whelmed with some recommendations.
There were books that came out last week that were pretty gosh darn amazing. And so, we talk about them. With our words.
After a long week, it’s nice to sit down with some good old fashioned sex pictures.
Batman: Arkham City’s use of language is upsetting people. Let’s stay calm and work on fixing things.
In this installment of our irregular comics retail column, Brandon calls for the death of comic book retailers.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Danica! Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Doctor Whooch Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- best of the week: july 24 | Live Within Your Space says: […] have some paper piles staring me down. In fun times...
- Norman Dale says: This is an excellent deflationary analysis clearing up some of the...
- Scotto says: Man, thanks for sharing. I relate pretty hard right now, I...
- Brandon Schatz says: Yeah, I love the Grizzly. I think he ends up being...
- Scotto says: Grizzly is one of those great C-List Spidey villains. There's hardly...