These comics from last week are better than us, that’s okay. We are their humble servants.
Monthly: October 2011
Why do so many critics seem to hate the things they love? We look into that baffling juxtaposition. WARNING: May not contain any actual rhymes.
A series loaded with unencumbered joy.
No, George Lucas didn’t rape your childhood. We explain why saying that is beyond silly.
We turn a children’s television show into a drinking game. You’re welcome.
New release Wednesday can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help you get whelmed with some recommendations.
There were books that came out last week that were pretty gosh darn amazing. And so, we talk about them. With our words.
After a long week, it’s nice to sit down with some good old fashioned sex pictures.
Batman: Arkham City’s use of language is upsetting people. Let’s stay calm and work on fixing things.
In this installment of our irregular comics retail column, Brandon calls for the death of comic book retailers.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Best of the Week // Helvetica Dreams March 10, 2014
- Um, Actually // So Many Editor’s Notes… So… Many… March 7, 2014
- This Column Has Seven Days #001 // Serendipity March 7, 2014
- Doctor Whooch // Episode 019 // Tall Skinny White Boys March 6, 2014
- Best of the Week // Goodbye, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen and Snikt March 5, 2014
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Brandon Schatz says: You recently got me on a big Lake Street Dive kick...
- Make this weekend an audio podcast listening weekend… | Boozy Boob Tube says: […] Episode 11: Doctor Who Christmas Special, Special Double Podcast Extravaganza! with...
- Laury Plant says: Loving this! As I told James once, I'm an Angels fan...
- Danica says: Brandon eats lobster at Christmas my family is AWESOME, James. You...
- Danica says: James James James, You thought Max was cool. You cannot convince...