Senior Trade-Waiting Correspondent Greg Norris brings his perspective to the New 52.
Monthly: August 2011
We delve into “This is not my Life” and look at what it means as a story and as a summary of Supergirl before the DC relaunch.
So hey, anything important happening this week?
A lazy Sunday spent reading these comics was maybe the best.
In the first installment of his irregular guest column, Ryan Fehr (get it?) talks about the need to listen to music and how to make sure it doesn’t ruin his productivity.
Warning: an adorable video of a turtle and a robot is inside.
Even jail can’t make Paul Rudd mean. I mean seriously, isn’t that guy just the best?
Frank Castle loves kittens, hates Mondays.
Greg Rucka talks about how more things should be fun. Oddly enough, we agree with him.
We explore the concept of Riverdale, and Archie Comics in general in our irregular Archie column.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Doctor Whooch Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Jordie Bellaire Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Norman Dale says: This is an excellent deflationary analysis clearing up some of the...
- Scotto says: Man, thanks for sharing. I relate pretty hard right now, I...
- Brandon Schatz says: Yeah, I love the Grizzly. I think he ends up being...
- Scotto says: Grizzly is one of those great C-List Spidey villains. There's hardly...
- Danica says: WHAT THE FUCK, JAMES?