There’s no Rebecca Black inside, we promise.
Monthly: July 2011
DC Panels at San Diego Comic Con made a lot of people angry. Let’s find a way to harness this.
We might not care for Pink, nor cosplayers, but they have come together to make something wonderful.
The term “youth-enized” is used, which is oddly delightful.
James tries to alleviate some of John Siuntres’ worries about new comics readers coming to the medium digitally.
After Quintin Quire’s mind-attack on world diplomats, Sentinels roam the earth. And also, Kitty Pryde is Jewish.
In which Brandon gets sozzled once again, and reads some more Chuck Austen X-Mens!
This week, put only the finest comics in your face holes.
The best comics of last week! Like something VH1 would do, except with more people paying attention.
We apologize for nothing.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Laury Plant says: Joe Mangianello. Well played. Exceptionally well played. And I still await your...
- Scotto says: Here you go B., you didn't hallucinate it: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictures/gallery-the-best-break-out-bands-on-rolling-stones-cover-20110502/britney-spears-1999-0973071
- Scotch & Comics Episode 021: Let’s All Have Some Cake | Scotch & Comics says: […] a link to my column on Comics! The Blog. It’s...
- Brandon Schatz says: You recently got me on a big Lake Street Dive kick...
- Make this weekend an audio podcast listening weekend… | Boozy Boob Tube says: […] Episode 11: Doctor Who Christmas Special, Special Double Podcast Extravaganza! with...