There’s no Rebecca Black inside, we promise.
Monthly: July 2011
DC Panels at San Diego Comic Con made a lot of people angry. Let’s find a way to harness this.
We might not care for Pink, nor cosplayers, but they have come together to make something wonderful.
The term “youth-enized” is used, which is oddly delightful.
James tries to alleviate some of John Siuntres’ worries about new comics readers coming to the medium digitally.
After Quintin Quire’s mind-attack on world diplomats, Sentinels roam the earth. And also, Kitty Pryde is Jewish.
In which Brandon gets sozzled once again, and reads some more Chuck Austen X-Mens!
This week, put only the finest comics in your face holes.
The best comics of last week! Like something VH1 would do, except with more people paying attention.
We apologize for nothing.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Podcast! The Comics, Episode 128 – Gratuitous Unicorn Butt July 23, 2014
- Incoming // Doctors Who July 22, 2014
- Brandon vs. The Clone Saga No. 003 // Sex Objects July 21, 2014
- So No One Told You Life Was Gonna Be This Way July 21, 2014
- MONEYBALLA$, Episode 07: The 2014 All-Star Break Spectacular July 19, 2014
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Danica! Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Doctor Whooch Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Norman Dale says: This is an excellent deflationary analysis clearing up some of the...
- Scotto says: Man, thanks for sharing. I relate pretty hard right now, I...
- Brandon Schatz says: Yeah, I love the Grizzly. I think he ends up being...
- Scotto says: Grizzly is one of those great C-List Spidey villains. There's hardly...
- Danica says: WHAT THE FUCK, JAMES?