These are things for your facehole and you should buy them.
Monthly: May 2011
A reminder to try to like things as we enter summer blockbuster season.
James is on vaycay and Brandon is at the tail end of moving (and the start of unpacking), but we still got time to BRING YOU THE MAGIC. And by magic, we mean “our picks for the best of last week”.
It’s Friday! Insert your own Rebecca Black joke, dear readers.
In part four of our three part series, we warn of the dangers of having THINGS. Again.
While America weathers an attack unlike any other, Abraham Lincoln comes back to life to lead an attack against Nazi death machines. With dinosaurs.
Paws up, folks! It’s time to talk about Gaga.
Tomorrow, drown your sorrows in these awesome comics.
James isn’t drunk, but it’s not like there’s much of a distinction. He gives a delightful video to go with today’s DCR.
James’ favourite article series returns! Brandon’s liver is sobbing quietly.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Danica! Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Doctor Whooch Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- best of the week: july 24 | Live Within Your Space says: […] have some paper piles staring me down. In fun times...
- Norman Dale says: This is an excellent deflationary analysis clearing up some of the...
- Scotto says: Man, thanks for sharing. I relate pretty hard right now, I...
- Brandon Schatz says: Yeah, I love the Grizzly. I think he ends up being...
- Scotto says: Grizzly is one of those great C-List Spidey villains. There's hardly...