A man is given 48 hours to kill some dude or else Things will happen.
Monthly: February 2011
It’s a brand new week – which is almost definitely why we should go over some of the best of the last.
Sex Party! You’re Welcome, Internet
Tony Stark and Doctor Octopus are old-fashioned academic nemeses, but only one of them can still grow a mustache, unless Tony can fix Doc Ock.
As he prepares to move, James’ world is boxes and piles. Part 1 of 3
Tragedy strikes the Marvel Universe.
The guys talk about how comic publishers might not actually be evil, and experiment with soundproofing.
Beloved writer and producer leaves a large hole.
Brandon has hit the sauce again, and you get the tasty, tasty rewards, in the form of Chuck Austen X-Men comics!
Tomorrow is Wednesday, and you will need good things to read. So we’re helping you out with that. Again. You’re welcome.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- You Read These With Your Eyes! // December 4th, 2013 December 4, 2013
- Podcast! The Comics, Episode 99 – Family Stories December 4, 2013
Best of the Week // The
RockfordBishop Files December 3, 2013
- Um, Actually // We’ll Wrassle You For It December 2, 2013
- Podcast! The Comics, Episode 98 – Van Der Thankful November 27, 2013
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Fear Itself Gail Simone Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- ryan says: right... well... either way it sucks. when you put non-comic people...
- Brandon Schatz says: This is info from me working at a book store before...
- ryan says: I haven't followed it too closely, but if I understand it...
- Everyone is changing their mind. | Steve Lieber says: […] Comics The Blog “Superior Foes of Spider-Man is a series...
- Brandon Schatz says: Obviously, we disagree.