A man is given 48 hours to kill some dude or else Things will happen.
Monthly: February 2011
It’s a brand new week – which is almost definitely why we should go over some of the best of the last.
Sex Party! You’re Welcome, Internet
Tony Stark and Doctor Octopus are old-fashioned academic nemeses, but only one of them can still grow a mustache, unless Tony can fix Doc Ock.
As he prepares to move, James’ world is boxes and piles. Part 1 of 3
Tragedy strikes the Marvel Universe.
The guys talk about how comic publishers might not actually be evil, and experiment with soundproofing.
Beloved writer and producer leaves a large hole.
Brandon has hit the sauce again, and you get the tasty, tasty rewards, in the form of Chuck Austen X-Men comics!
Tomorrow is Wednesday, and you will need good things to read. So we’re helping you out with that. Again. You’re welcome.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Brandon vs. The Clone Saga No. 003 // Sex Objects July 21, 2014
- So No One Told You Life Was Gonna Be This Way July 21, 2014
- MONEYBALLA$, Episode 07: The 2014 All-Star Break Spectacular July 19, 2014
- Drunk Comic Recaps // Uncanny X-Men #439 July 17, 2014
- Podcast! The Comics, Episode 127 – The Better Sister July 16, 2014
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Doctor Whooch Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Jordie Bellaire Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Norman Dale says: This is an excellent deflationary analysis clearing up some of the...
- Scotto says: Man, thanks for sharing. I relate pretty hard right now, I...
- Brandon Schatz says: Yeah, I love the Grizzly. I think he ends up being...
- Scotto says: Grizzly is one of those great C-List Spidey villains. There's hardly...
- Danica says: WHAT THE FUCK, JAMES?