A man is given 48 hours to kill some dude or else Things will happen.
Monthly: February 2011
It’s a brand new week – which is almost definitely why we should go over some of the best of the last.
Sex Party! You’re Welcome, Internet
Tony Stark and Doctor Octopus are old-fashioned academic nemeses, but only one of them can still grow a mustache, unless Tony can fix Doc Ock.
As he prepares to move, James’ world is boxes and piles. Part 1 of 3
Tragedy strikes the Marvel Universe.
The guys talk about how comic publishers might not actually be evil, and experiment with soundproofing.
Beloved writer and producer leaves a large hole.
Brandon has hit the sauce again, and you get the tasty, tasty rewards, in the form of Chuck Austen X-Men comics!
Tomorrow is Wednesday, and you will need good things to read. So we’re helping you out with that. Again. You’re welcome.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- This Column Has Seven Days #029 // Seriously, Who Wouldn’t Read Marvel Team-Up: Karnak & Volstagg? October 17, 2014
- Doctor Whooch // Episode 038 // Punching Angels October 16, 2014
- Podcast! The Comics, Episode 140 – Winking Is What Happy People Do October 15, 2014
- Elsewhere: The Fantastic Four Are Definitely Going Away Forever. Yep. Forever and Ever. October 13, 2014
- Doctor Whooch // Episode 037 // Moon Shaming October 9, 2014
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Danica! Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Doctor Whooch Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Ryan says: The shoehorned villain that bugged me the most was Catwoman-girl. ...
- Devin R. Bruce says: I absolutely agree that Transmetropolitan is an incredibly smart book that...
- best of the week: july 24 | Live Within Your Space says: […] have some paper piles staring me down. In fun times...
- Norman Dale says: This is an excellent deflationary analysis clearing up some of the...
- Scotto says: Man, thanks for sharing. I relate pretty hard right now, I...