C!TB tells you what we thought was the best of last week. Plus, there are electrodes! We let you pick where.
Monthly: January 2011
In which we both discuss Eric Powell’s volatile message to the comic book industry, in our first ever DOUBLE TEAM
Another week, another lawsuit from Brad Meltzer (Ed note: Possibly untrue).
Iron Man almost outs Peter, who seriously just cannot catch a break.
Hey you guys, you’ll never believe what happens in this issue.
We sell Fringe to you in one sentence, then with many others.
A zombie virus bleeds through a portal, leading to what could quite possibly one of the craziest crossovers of all time.
In a world where the X-Men never formed, things kind of suck. Finally, a return to the Age of Apocalypse!
Brandon recounts the steps on the way to becoming a comic shop manager, and sets the rules for this column about comics retail.
Flesh is eaten, bugs chew through a brain, and the team is faced with the decision to kill a child.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Laury Plant says: Joe Mangianello. Well played. Exceptionally well played. And I still await your...
- Scotto says: Here you go B., you didn't hallucinate it: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictures/gallery-the-best-break-out-bands-on-rolling-stones-cover-20110502/britney-spears-1999-0973071
- Scotch & Comics Episode 021: Let’s All Have Some Cake | Scotch & Comics says: […] a link to my column on Comics! The Blog. It’s...
- Brandon Schatz says: You recently got me on a big Lake Street Dive kick...
- Make this weekend an audio podcast listening weekend… | Boozy Boob Tube says: […] Episode 11: Doctor Who Christmas Special, Special Double Podcast Extravaganza! with...