For the first time in history, something goes wrong at a strip club!
Monthly: December 2010
The Absence, a villain with a giant hole all the way through her head that makes her smart, gets a surprisingly scientific origin story.
While dealing with the new Hobgoblin, Spider-Man is saved by the music of Lady Gaga. Also, other stuff happens.
The Tick follows the eastern star to find the Baby Santa with Arthur and the Man Eating Cow riding shotgun.
Because sometimes, running really fast to stop terrorists not only makes you see visions of your death but also moves you closer to it.
Tim travels to Russia to investigate a billionaire’s ties to the crime internet, which I guess is like the regular internet but with fewer adorable kittens.
Michael pours coffee on his ex’s Woody at a Christmas party dressed as Classy Santa.
King Richard III is resurrected by science and tries to take over England with the power of soliloquies and an army of other evil Kings. Only the combined powers of motorcycle jousting and social media can save the day!
NBC attempts to avoid some late night television drama by creating some more late night television drama.
Jessica Jones and Luke Cage are looking for a nanny for their daughter and we learn about the most hilarious sexual conquest of all time.
IT’S A BLOG ABOUT COMICSIt's Comics! The Blog!
WHY, EXACTLY?Because comics are amazing, and we should really stop talking about how much we hate them.
- Interview: Alison Sampson April 15, 2014
- Um, Actually // Qs and Dews (brought to you by Mountain Dew as soon as they agree to this endorsement deal) April 14, 2014
- Speed Me Deadly: Hannibal, Season 2, Episode 7 April 14, 2014
- Best of the Week // LOIS! April 14, 2014
- This Column Has Seven Days #006 // Going Just As Fast As I Can April 11, 2014
- Late to the Party, No. 5: Cougar Town January 30, 2012
- The Culture Hole, Issue 13: The Baffling Pessimism of Media Criticism and Other Rhymes October 31, 2011
- Brittney Goes to the Calgary Expo, Apparently: Part 1 April 30, 2013
- Opinions Wanted: Superman: Rebirth: Colon: The Happening July 19, 2011
- A Very Special Discussion about DC's Relaunch: Barbara Gordon, Batgirl Again June 7, 2011
Amazing Spider-Man Archie Comics Batman Batman Incorporated Boom! Studios Brian Michael Bendis Brian Wood C!TB's Best of the Week C!TB Best of the Week Casanova comic book retail Creator Owned Dan Slott Daredevil Dark Horse Comics DC Comics Doctor Who Drunk Comic Recaps Ed Brubaker Fantastic Four Grant Morrison Hawkeye Image Comics jamie mckelvie Jason Aaron Jonathan Hickman Kelly Sue DeConnick Kieron Gillen Mark Waid Marvel Marvel Comics Matt Fraction me vs. the angry mob Morning Glories Nick Spencer Oni Press Podcast Podcast! The Comics Sam Humphries Scott Snyder The New 52 UM ACTUALLY Uncanny X-Men You're Welcome Internet You Read These With Your Eyes!
- Jerry Aulenbach says: He was the most entertaining as far as I'm concerned. I...
- doctor whooch: episode 21 | Live Within Your Space says: […] Find the link here! […]
- ryan k says: I have a copy in terrific condition in anyone is interested...
- iv says: I like licensed comics but you might say all I read...
- Laury Plant says: Joe Mangianello. Well played. Exceptionally well played. And I still await your...